Effective Date: 7/15/18
Last Updated: 7/15/18
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Privacy Principles and Philosophy
Fitness Wanders is committed to protecting the personal information of its users and handling that information in a responsible manner. User data is collected on this site and may include personal information or impersonal browsing and site usage information. Third parties may have access to information collected on this website. These parties are secure, trusted entities and organizations. Fitness Wanders does not sell, publish, or distribute personal information about any of its visitors.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When you sign up as a subscriber or initiate contact, your email address and other personal information will be used so that we can respond to your request (for example, we will email your subscription to the address you supplied). Your email address, name, and other contact information is never shared with or distributed to third parties with the exception of third-party technical services that are used to manage data (for example: website analytics or a mailing-list service).
Should you choose to participate on the site by submitting a comment to be published in response to an article, some of your personal information might be publicly displayed on the site. The form you fill out when leaving a comment will indicate which fields are published and which are kept private.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Use the “Unsubscribe” link in any of your subscription emails to be removed from our email list and stop receiving subscriptions.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
Advertising on This Site
Fitness Wanders may use ads on the site as a means of monetization. This site may publish reviews and recommendations that contain affiliate links through which this site earns revenue as a commission based on a sale made to you as a result of using this site and clicking on a link contained herein. Additionally, Fitness Wanders advertisers and affiliates may collect personal information as well as nonpersonal information, which is separate from the data that Fitness Wanders collects.